Since I am working on multiple projects, I am not able to post some stories in StarSai. Actually, 4 days back, I had a dream as if I am attending an exam. I was too casual and hence I simply copy Lord Ganesha’s essay and submit it as answer. The person who evaulates the papers laughs at me as he came to know I just copied and submitted. When he questions me, I reply as below
“Why are you doubting me. I must have originally written but I was too casual. You know I have even written a book on Lord Ganesha?”
What I understood is this
- Saibaba wants me to write a book on Lord Ganesha. I don’t have enough knowledge as of now. I shall do it some years later
- What ever I do, I must give my 100% dedication and do it originally. I must not be casual and work hard to make a mark in life.
So from that day, I started working for my projects believing Sai and Lord Ganesha’s blessings are with me.
On Monday morning, I had another dream.
It was like this…
My Father and myself were walking inside a Bus Stand in Coimbatore.
I suddenly see a very beautiful and big Hanuman statue kept in the middle of the bus stand. The Hanuman is playful and hence he considers me as a child and winks at me. We both walk few more steps and surprised to see two more statue. One was Hanuman statue as before and another was a very huge Panchamukha Hanuman – Hanumanji with five divine faces.
We walk inside a shed and see a saint. He seems to be good and a little boy was near us. He tells something good to my Father and myself. I just don’t remember what he says. I slightly doubt if he’s a good saint or a false saint but anyway, the whole dream experience was good.
That’s the dream. I woke up and felt good.
We went to a Hanuman temple situated in the highway.
What I understood is that Hanuman does the following
- He will remove the dirt in our mind and our life.
- If some relationship is hurting you, worship Hanuman. Either, he will fix it or help you to get rid of the person.
- If any bad habit cannot be ignored easily, meditate on Panchamukha Hanuman. He will take care of you and help you.
- If you have people who always try to put you down, this Hanuman will lift you up.
Shirdi Saibaba has a huge respect on Lord Hanuman. Infact there’s a Hanuman temple near Sai’s Dwarakamai.
Thanks Sai for inspiring me to worship Hanumanji
Om Sai Ram