Om Sai Ram
It’s my Father’s birthday today on April 2oth. We have given for pooja in local Siddhi Vinayaka temple. I am really worried about a problem and wish Sai Baba shows his care by his leela. In 2007, I created a simple Sai Baba pooja for Sai devotees. It has to be done for 50 days and called Starsai Shradha Saburi Pooja
Seems Sai children doesn’t have patience for 50 days and hence many have come out with more simple pooja procedure.
I received this Shirdi Sai Baba pooja from a devotee. Note that it is shared just for welfare of the devotees. The pooja procedure and rituals was originally written by some Sai devotee.
Sairam Venkat Ji
Hope Uncle’s health would be better now by Sai Baba’s grace. Today i am writing this mail to share one experience with Sai Baba. I would like to request you to include this experience into your next article without mentioning my name. (I usually don’t entertain anonymous mails or post but this time, I agree as it involves a pooja. In spirituality, names are important.) I had read about five Day Pooja of Sai Baba. It was shared by one Sai Devotee stating that she was having certain issues which were bothering her from long time. Her problems got resolved on the 5th day of Pooja. After reading this experience I also decided to perform this pooja by Sai Ma’s grace.
I started this Pooja from Thursday, i.e 14th April, 2016 and completed it today itself by Sai Ma’s blessings. There are certain issues related to my career which have been bothering me since 2011 have become resolved during these 5 days miraculously. This is beyond words, beyond thoughts and beyond my imagination. Words can’t describe this feeling.
Before you read the Pooja, here’s a Shirdi Sai Baba photo contributed by Prita
Make Sai happy by doing five day pooja
Now I am going to mention the procedure of this 5 Days Pooja of Sai Baba.
Five Day Pooja of Sai Baba
1. This pooja is to be performed for 5 days on regular basis. You can start this pooja on any day but thursday is preferable.
2. One has to perform this pooja on the same time for 5 consecutive days in the morning or evening as per your convenience.But time of doing this pooja should be same for all 5 days.
3. Light 5 lamps in front of Sai Baba.
4. Offer one flower in the holy feet of Sai Baba.
5. Offer one fruit to baba and distribute it among family members as prasad.
6. You can read 108 names of Sai Baba along with chanting sai sai sai or any other mantra that you like..
7. Then in the end, sing Sai Baba Aarti and pray whole heartedly in the holy feet of Baba for his blessings.
8. On completion of pooja on 5th day, you need to tell about this pooja to 5 people.
Om Jai Sairam..
Hope you like it friends.